Wednesday 24 October 2012

B is for Buddha.....oh and Bradley..


Sorry it's late! I'm not too sure if this blog is for me with all you intellectual folk but here's my second stab.

B is for Buddha


It seems like I'm cheating and have it easy as I'm surrounded by lots of intriguing and beautiful things on my travels, all I have to do is pick up my trusty old Sony SLR and click a button whilst everyone here is working hard and spending along time over their blog. In short, sorry!

For comedy, here was my original idea for 'B' but thought everyone would think I wasn't taking it seriously so I decided against it and also against doing any further blogs as I felt out of place but Kerry made me do it, honest gov.

For some bizarre reason (and please don't ask me why) when the rare opportunity arises and I let someone take a picture of me I do the Bruce Forsyth pose, this has been happening for a few years now and all over the world. So I thought I would make a collage for my 'B' blog...


B is for ........Bradley doing Bruce Forsyth Poses Around the World



B is for ........Bradley doing Bruce Forsyth Poses Around the World



Yes, I'm an idiot! :)



3 comments:

  1. I have to say, I do love the Buddha image - such beautiful things and a great shot Bradley.

    However, I do love the comedy value of the Brucie poses - so please continue with the humour and the occasional 'proper' image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, the buddha and the collage... You should keep doing it all round the world until they name it the Bradley pose...
    Also, I never thought this blog was meant to be intellectual, it's just mean to be whatever springs to mind. Personally I'm amazed that we're three letters into the alphabet and I haven't written anything with jokes in yet. I'm sure I will, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bradley, you're working twice as hard as me by putting two things up, go you! I love the Buddha image, though you at several notable sites posing like a berk takes the prize for me :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete