Friday 15 February 2013

K is for... Killer Heels!!

One for the ladies this week...

I realised I have some fantastic looking shoes. Mostly that I can only just about stand in, rather than walk in. They're mostly what you might call 'taxi shoes' or 'shoes to look good in'. Didn't Carrie on Sex and the City say something similar once upon a time???

Why, you may ask, did I only just realise this? Well I have to admit to having far too many shoes, most of which rarely see the light of day. And as I was recently clearing out my clothes (and shoes) with the intent of selling some on Ebay or whatever, I discovered some of my very favourites.

I'm currently collating the best images, perhaps for a shoe collage... Watch this space. Camera/laptop playing silly buggers, so I'm currently fighting technology!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see these pictures, and the ones you were trying to take of yourself! Go Jaime! xxx

    ReplyDelete