Thursday 21 March 2013

L is for... Low Tide

I've had the last couple of weeks off and intended to catch up on household tasks, photography and a number of other things. All of which went mostly out of the window!

I went to Bosham Harbour on Wednesday for a spot of afternoon tea and a walk around the harbour. Decided to take my camera on the off chance, kind of lost my mojo a bit of late...

Anyway, before we went for a cream tea and some toasted sarnies (baked potato and chilli for the man) I took a couple of shots, this being the best of them. Hoping for some decent weather the next few days before I head back to work as I have a spot in Eastney I want to get some shots of. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Like it, very moody and wistful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely photo Jaime, I hope you're getting your mojo back now, I know that feeling! If you're feeling a bit mojo-less, look back over photos like this to motivate you... it's a great scene.

    ReplyDelete