Tuesday 26 March 2013

M is for... Music

For those of you who know me well, know that I cannot live without music, of any kind. I often put a CD on before I go to bed and regularly fall asleep listening to one, or two, or three...

You'll also know that I love to buy CDs, to the point that I often go into HMV and buy random CDs that I like the look of. And I have to say, that to date, I've not bought a bum CD yet. Still time I guess!

Anyway, while I was pondering what I should do for M, it came to me, no idea why it took me so long, but I finally decided my M would be for Music. It's one of the most important things in my life!!!

Anyway, here's a shot of just a few of the CDs in my collection, my rather vast and still growing collection. There are some guilty pleasures revealed in this shot and I make no excuses!!! P.S. Zoe, I make no excuses for the fact they're not filed in alphabetical order either ;D

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I had to resist the urge to try and figure each album out the first time I saw this - and now, I concede that would be mad but there are some great albums here! I also have INXS Greatest Hits, a classic...
    x

    ReplyDelete