Friday 21 December 2012

G is for..... Gump, Forrest Gump

Firstly I want to say that I love this film. I find it's funny, sad and hopeful all in one. I think our society gives up on and lables people who are slightly different far too quickly. I know that the likelyhood of this happening in real life is a long shot, but wouldn't it be great if it did happen for someone...?








I know the 2 really don't go together, but as I put so much effort into this one, this year I would like to share it with you, so....

G is for.... Ginormous Christmas Tree



If anyone is wondering how the hell 1560 fairy lights fit onto a tree... It's easy, buy 21 light sets / chains and then place one bulb on each branch. Oh yeah and place 2 sets as you would tinsel :) The best part as always are the hand crafted bits, made by the kids :)


After I got all 1560 fairy lights on it




Finished









1 comment:

  1. Purty trees! Though I love the Forrest Gump pic, you have really thought it out! The set-ups you create are great fun and intriguing to witness! We'll have to have some kind of writing/photography Christmas drinks next year if we're all in the same vicinity...

    ReplyDelete